AIPMT Counseling Process
AIPMT Counseling (CBSE PMT)
DETAILS OF MBBS/BDS COUNSELLING:
|First Round of Counseling||
|11.06.2012 onwards (Tentative)|
|Second Round of Counseling||
|27.07.2012 onwards (Tentative)|
|Last date of admission||
|15 days from the date of Personal Appearance or the time as mentioned in the allotment letter of the candidate.|
Counseling Venue & Address:
|1. Delhi||CHEB Building, Aiwan-E-Galib Marg, Opp. Mata Sundary College for Women, Kotla Road, Near: ITO, New Delhi-2.|
|2. Mumbai||All India Institute of Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation, Haji Ali, K. Khadye, Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai|
|3. Kolkata||All India Institute of Hygiene & Public Health, 110, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata|
|4. Chennai||National Institute of Sidha, Tambaram Santorium, Chennai|
The Directorate General of Health Services is in process of obtaining permission from the Hon’ble Supreme Court for holding/conducting online allotment process (online counseling). In case, the Hon’ble Court permits conduct of online allotment process (online counseling), the details of the same shall be provided by Directorate General of Health Services on website www.mohfw.nic.in
- Counseling will be strictly conducted at the venue as opted by the candidate in his/her Application Form. No change in the venue of the counseling will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Schedule for 1st Round of the counseling will be hosted on the website (www.mohfw.nic.in) only after declaration of the result and schedule of 2nd Round of Counseling will be hosted on the same website after completion of the 1st Round of the counseling. Therefore, candidates may keep watching the website.
- Counseling will be held as per the Category Rank (UR/SC/ST/PH) only and the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the 2200/3200 point Reservation Roster.
- OBC candidates should report for counseling as per their UR Category rank only.
- Under any circumstances candidates without original certificates shall NOT be allowed to participate in the counseling.
- All the successful candidates are requested to be in touch with the websites of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare at www.mohfw.nic.in and CBSE at www.aipmt.nic.in regularly till the date of completion of the admission process for UG courses, fixed by the Medical Council of India.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to read the Bulletin carefully before attending the counseling and also retain the Bulletin till the completion of Admission process.
Download Complete Instructions : AIPMT Counselling Instructions by CBSE
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.