EPSI NATIONAL ADMISSION TEST
EPSI NATIONAL ADMISSION TEST
ENAT an Online Combined National Admission Test is focused to be a single window examination for fair and merit based admission for Post Graduate and Undergraduate Programmes including Engineering, Management and Medical in a transparent manner.
A unique feature of this exam is its ability to show examinees their scores immediately as soon as they conclude the last question of the administered test.
ENAT’s role is to assess the candidate’s skills and provide an eligibility list purely based on merit to Universities/Institutions. The admissions however still remain within the jurisdictions of Universities/Institutions. The ENAT will be conducted only in the English language. In subsequent years ENAT foresees extending the test to cover other languages.
- To enable the candidates appear in a common entrance test for admission in number of Universities/Institutions, which is economical & convenient to all stake holders
- To provide instant individual scores – leaving no scope for any interference further.
- To provide single window system to candidates as per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court for fair, unbiased and merit based selection process in admission’s.
- To augment the process of opening up new vistas of opportunities pan india to students at large through the single window process.
- To ensure fairness, transparency in the entire process of conduct of examination
- The in- built grievance redressal system in the process of examination – ensures acceptability of all concerned.
- To enable the candidates choose a suitable & convenient examination date/ place / time of his choice and thus reliving him/her of anxiety.
- To ensure that the possible variations in the standards and syllabi of qualifying examinations across the states are taken care of.
- To reduce the total cost incurred by parents.
- To enable the participating Universities and Institutions to enhance their geographical base.
- Paper leakages, corrupt practices, cheating etc are not possible as no human involvement is required in finalising the question paper.
- To enlarge the family of participating Universities/Institutions year after year by demonstrating the Quality of conduct of examination.
- Overview of the EPSI system by a competent expert committee consisting of eminent Academicians, Administrators and Educationists.
Teachers Upload your Resume
Copyright © EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS All Right Reserved,
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.