IIT ADMIT CARD
IITJEE Admit Cards
The Admit Cards for the examination will be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post only to those eligible candidates who have submitted valid Application Forms, complete in all respects, on or before the deadline . The institutes will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity resulting in non-delivery of the Admit Card.
No duplicate Admit Card will be issued.
The Admit Card will bear the following:
- Date of birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Category of the candidate
- Name and address of the JEE Centre allotted
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the issuing institute immediately.
If the Admit Card is not received by specified date, the candidate should obtain his/her Registration Number and Examination Centre from IVRS
- The institute of his/her zone through phone (Interactive Voice Response System – IVRS)/Website (Appendix-III).
- On receiving these data, the candidate should write his/her Name, Application No., Registration No., and Examination Centre on two identical halves of an A4-size paper.
- He/she should then affix his/her photograph and sign (as done in the Application Form) on each of them.
- The candidate should get the photographs and the signatures attested by the Head of the institution last attended/gazetted officer/notary public, and meet the IIT Representative with this paper asap in the office of the Presiding Officer at the Examination Centre. The candidate must bring the Acknowledgement Card issued to him/her upon receipt of his/her Application Form.
- No applicant will normally be permitted to write the examination without a valid Admit Card.
- The admit card should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record.
- If the identity is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may at their discretion permit the candidate to appear for the examination after completing formalities including taking of thumb impression.
- No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed.
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.