IIT JEE Exam Results
Result of IIT JEE
IIT JEE 2012 Result Declared:
Here is the table of top ranker in IIT JEE 2012
|Name of Student||Marks||State/City||Rank|
Check your result at : http://jee.iitm.ac.in/
RESULTS OF IIT-JEE 2012:
There are total 9,600 odd undergraduate seat in all IITs. See Courses and Branches in each IIT.
Important for Students:
Admission to other institutes based on IIT-JEE 2012 ranks
Candidates should note that the institutes listed below will admit students based on the IIT-JEE 2012 ranks. They are advised to apply saperately to these insttutes and visit the respective website for more details.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli for admission toB.Tech courses
- B. Tech in Petroleum Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Reservoir and Production Engineering) - 40 seats
- B. Tech in Chemical Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Refining Engineering) - 35 seats
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) for admission to their 5 year integrated Master of Science (MS) program.
Indian Maritime University to the following courses:
- 3-year B.Sc.(Nautical Science) degree course at T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) degree course at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, Kolkata campus and National Maritime Academy, Chennai, Chennai campus.
- 3-year B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course at Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering) degree course at Visakhapatnam campus.
The answer paper of IIT-JEE 2012 is a machine-gradable Optical Response Sheet (ORS). These sheets are graded and scrutinized with extreme care after the examination.
Candidates can view the answer keys of IIT-JEE 2012 on JEE websites from May 7, 2012.
Only those candidates who attempted both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for the ranking. Marks in Physics in IIT-JEE 2012 will be equal to marks in Physics section of Paper 1 plus marks in Physics section of Paper 2. Similar procedure will be followed for Chemistry and Mathematics. The sum of the marks obtained in the individual subjects in IIT-JEE 2012 will be the aggregate marks for the candidate.
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.