Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Test
About MP PET
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970.
Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982 both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (P.E.B.). Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982 has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state. P.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests:
- MET : For entrance to MBA courses.
- Pre MCA : For entrance to Master of Computer Applications.
- Pre P.G. : For entrance to Post Graduate Medical & Dental degree & diploma courses.
- PPT : For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses.
- PEPT & PAT : For entrance to Bachelor of Engineering, Pharmacy, Dairy, Agriculture, Forestry degree/diploma courses.
- PMT : For entrance to MBBS / BDS / BVSc Degree Courses.
- GNTST : For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls).
- Pre B.A.,LL.B (Hons) : For entrance to National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
- PAHUT : For entrance to Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and Unani degree courses.
- PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- SOE : For entrance to Schools of Excellence.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has re constituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Act. 2007.
The Board is a body corporate by the name of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board and has perpetual succession and a common seal with power to acquire and hold property both movable and immovable and has the power to transfer any property held by it and to contract and do all other things necessary for the its constitution and may sue or sued in its corporate name. At the apex of the Board is the Chairman, an officer of the rank of Chief Secretary to Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. The Director of the Board is generally a senior Principal, Engineering College; the Controller of the Board is generally a college Professor of an Engineering College. Besides these, Board has one Finance Officer, three Joint Controllers, four Deputy Controllers, One Senior System Analyst, One Accounts Officer, Four Assistant Controllers and One System Analyst who spearhead the various activities.
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.