MP PET Seats Reservation
Seats Reservation in MPPET
Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (except Creamy Layer): Reservation of Seats have been made in Engineering Colleges declared autonomous by the State Government of M.P.; in Government aided Engineering Colleges; MACT, Bhopal M.P. Quota and Autonomous and Self financing institutions.
Reservation for military personals, freedom fighters, female candidates, physically handicapped etc is also available as per the rules and regulations of government.
The NRI Quota Seats are for Candidates whose mother/father is NRI. The Candidate should have passed qualifying examination (12th class Examination of 10+2 scheme) securing minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects taken together. Candidates have to submit their application in the form prescribed by the concerned Institutions directly to these Institutions along with the following Certificates:
- Proof in the form of Mark-Sheet of 12th Class of 10+2 scheme or equivalent main examination having passed in first attempt. Candidate passing /appearing in the supplementary Examination are not eligible for admission.
- Certificate from the Indian Diplomatic Mission or Chancellery or High Commission from the concerned foreign country should show that the father / mother of the candidate are NRI in that country.
Under these rules to All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved all Institutions / University Departments running Technical Courses for engineering, architecture graduate degree, will be given 15% seats in excess of the approved admission capacity to admit foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s). These excess seats will be exclusively for foreign students and under no circumstances’ seats remaining vacant will be allotted to anyone other than foreign nationals of Indian Origin. Foreign National / Persons of Indian Origin admitted through Indian Cultural Associated Council or Government of India in the form of committee to AICTE approved Institutions will all be considered under this 15% limit. Admission in these categories will be done after inviting applications and preparing the merit list on the basis of the marks obtained by eligible candidates.
- For Madhya Pradesh candidates in the Government / Aided colleges :- 90% seats reserved (Based on MP-PET 2011 score).
- For Madhya Pradesh candidates in Private Self-Financing Institutes :- 75% seats reserved (Based on MP-PET 2011 score).
- For other states candidates in the Government / Aided colleges :- 5% seats reserved (Based on MP-PET 2011 score).
- For other states candidates in the Private Self-Financing Institutes :- 20% seats reserved (Based on MP-PET 2011 score).
- For NRIs in the Government / Aided colleges :- 5% seats reserved (Based on MP-PET 2011 score).
- For NRIs in Private Self-Financing Institutes :- 5% seats reserved (Based on MP-PET 2011 score).
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.