SCRA Interview Guidance
- You should have solid understanding with your subject and be confident in your subject. Always answer precisely and to the point .make one subject your favorite subject and have full command on the subject.
- Before interview mentally prepare yourself for the interview which is going to taken by 7 to 8 people. Don’t be afraid of even those 5-6 people sitting in the room and taking your interview! Face them with a calm and composed mind. Be cool and active! You are facing interview because you deserve that!! You have some outstanding credentials!!
- Check your dressing sense and be particulate on this try to wear good professional dress .
- Always remember that interview goes the way you want to go.try to know more about yourself, what are you strengths, weakness, hobbies, how do you want others to know you.
Now you think that what are the area from where question are asked and the answer is it is very uncertain to tell from where the examiner will asked the question ,but while talking with the student who have faced the interview we have seen that the question are mainly from the following point Based on school syllabus, Personal questions Based on your interests and hobbies, Based on your career goals Personal (family related), General Knowledge questions ,Question regarding Railways, current affairs etc Hypothetical questions
- Sometimes interviewer intentionally asks you some questions which are certainly not a part of your course. The Interviewer just wants to see your approach and not the formulas. Interviewer wants to see, how specifically you study. You should analyses and propose your solution with your current level of knowledge.
- Mantra to get success in interview is be confident, be calm and don’t be too anxious about interview, Think positively If possible give mock interview to your seniors, teacher or parents.
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.