VITEEE Exam Pattern
VITEEE Examination Pattern
The question paper will contain 4 [Four] parts as indicated Below. All Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE.
- PART-I - Physics
- PART-II - Chemistry
- PART-III - Mathematics
- PART-IV - Biology
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics candidates shall attempt PARTS – I, II & III.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology candidates shall attempt PARTS–I, II & IV.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology candidates can attempt either Part-I, II, III or Part-I,II, IV as per their choice.
Candidates attempting Parts-I, II & III are eligible for all the 13 programmes offered.
Candidates attempting Parts-I, II & IV are eligible for Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes only.
- A candidate has to attempt any three parts only as indicated above. If any of the candidate attempt all the four parts, only the first three parts will be valued. The answered PART–IV will not be considered for valuation.
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers.The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet provided, strictly adhering to the instructions.
- NO negative marks for wrong answers.
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.