CBSE Class 12
Central Board of Secondry Education
Class 12 CBSE
The Board witnessed rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education resulting in improved quality and standard of education in institutions. But with the advent of State Universities and State Boards in various parts of the country the jurisdiction of the Board was confined only to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh later. As a result of this, in 1952 , the constitution of the Board was amended wherein its jurisdiction was extended to part-C and Part-D territories and the Board was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’. It was in the year 1962 finally that the Board was reconstituted. The main objectives were those of : serving the educational institutions more effectively, to be responsive to the educational needs of those students whose parents were employed in the Central Government and had frequently transferable jobs.
The Central Board of Secondary Education was set up to achieve certain interlinked objectives:
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII . To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
- To fulfill the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs.
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations.
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.
The prime focus of the Board is on
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered paradigms.
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programmes, workshops etc.
Teachers Upload your Resume
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited,
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.