Karnataka CET Notification
Karnataka CET 2013 Notification
Sale of application forms : Around Third Week of April, 2013
The last date for submission of Demand Drafts by “Speed Post”: First Week of April, 2013
Common Entrance Test - End of April, 2013
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Karnataka including the wards of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants for registration for the "Common Entrance Test- 2013" for admissions to first year Medical / Dental / Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani / Naturopathy & Yoga / Engineering / Technology / Architecture courses for the seats to be notified by the Government in the Professional Educational Institutions in the state of Karnataka for the academic year 2013-14.
- A candidate must appear for the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, for PCB subjects in case of admission to Medical / Dental / Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani / Naturopathy & Yoga courses and PCM subjects in case of admission to Engineering / Technology courses. For admission to Architecture course the candidate must appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture and they must compulsorily obtain KARNATAKA CET-2013 brochure and submit the filled application form.
- The merit will be determined in accordance with the provisions of the “Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006”.
- A candidate who had obtained a seat in any discipline through the KEA (KARNATAKA CET Cell) in any of the previous years will not be eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test-2013 for selection of a seat in the same discipline. Such candidate will immediately forfeit the seat selected by him during the previous years, upon selection of a seat in a different discipline during the year.
- The merit list of candidates for admission to Medical and Dental courses will be determined only on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in PCB subjects, taken together, in the Common Entrance Test. For Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani / Naturopathy & Yoga / Engineering / Technology courses, the merit list will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the respective optional subjects, in both qualifying examination and the Common Entrance Test taken in equal proportions. For Architecture course, the Merit list will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in both qualifying examination and NATA taken in equal proportions.
The Karnataka candidates residing outside Karnataka (Horanadu, Gadinadu and other Karnataka candidates i.e, who fulfills the eligibility conditions) who are studying or who have studied 12th standard or equivalent examination outside the State of Karnataka, within the territory of India, can procure the brochure cum application form by “SPEED POST”, by sending a self-addressed cloth-lined envelope of size 25 cm x 30 cm along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore and a Karnataka candidate residing outside India can get the brochure cum application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 5,000/-. The contents on the self-addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self-addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words “REQUEST FOR KARNATAKA CET-2010 BROCHURE” and should be sent to the following address of Executive Director by “Speed Post” ONLY. The KEA will not take responsibility for the envelopes sent through courier or given in person or through any other private arrangement and also for incomplete and insufficient address on the envelope.
Teachers Upload your Resume
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.