Government of India is going to change the entrance exam system from 2013, after that there is a weightages of class XII marks in the entrance exam like IIT and other entrance exam. Therefore to get good marks in class XII is very important. CBSE sample paper help students to get familiar touch and the detail paper analysis.
The Board has prepared the revised CBSE sample Papers in practical skills for class XII examination. This includes MCQs on experiment in Class X and Class IX syllabus. The whole document is available on CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in. as well as in printed form.
In order to score better marks, students need to perform the experiments in class IX and class X very carefully.
How CBSE sample paper help you in entrance exam
The design of a question paper gives weightages of marks to content units, forms of questions, difficulty level, etc. Based on this design, more than one blue print can be prepared. Hence the blue print of the question paper in Board Examination may change but the design of the question paper will remain the same.CBSE sample paper will provide you to get the detail of pattern and type of paper
By solving CBSE sample paper one can recognize his negative thoughts. Once you closely examine these thoughts you will see how unrealistic they are. Challenge the thoughts that say you are a failure and that you can not succeed. Remind yourself that it was just another exam and with effort, you will do better in your next attempt.
How to get good marks in CBSE, how CBSE sample paper will help you to get good marks in CBSE class XII
1. The body demands more calories during adolescence. Boys require about 2800 calories and girls about 2200 per day. Teens who are big and tall and participate in lot of physical activities require more calories.
DO NOT MISS BREAKFAST: If you miss breakfast then by the time you have lunch nearly 10 to 12 hours have gone by after your last meal. This means your blood sugar level has gone and you have nothing to provide your body with energy. This low blood sugar or hypoglycemia causes short-term memory problems, difficulty in concentration problem solving.
DO NOT HAVE A VERY HEAVY DINNER: You will feel very heavy and sleepy and will not be able to study well.
2. The Board publishes CBSE Sample Papers in all the main subjects every year along with Marking Schemes. It is better to procure a copy of each publication. Board website www.cbse.nic.in , can also be visited. Generally the questions asked are based on the Sample Question Papers. The Board prepares three sets of questions papers in all the main subjects having equal difficulty level.
3. To get good marks in CBSE class XII one must understand the details of Grading
1. At the Senior School Certificate Examination assessment of theory and practical papers in external subjects shall be in numerical scores. In addition to numerical scores, the Board shall indicate grades in the marks sheets issued to the candidates in case of subjects of external examinations. In case of internal assessment subjects, only grades shall be shown.
2. Letter grades on a nine-point scale shall be used.
3. The grades shall be derived from scores in case of subjects of external examination. In case of subjects of internal assessment, they shall be awarded by the schools.
4. The qualifying marks in each subject of external examination shall be 33 percent at Senior School Certificate Examination. However, at Senior School Certificate Examination, in a subject involving practical work, a candidate must obtain 33 percent marks in the theory and 33percent marks in the practical separately in addition to 33percent marks in aggregate, in order to qualify in that subject.
5. For awarding the grades for the Senior Secondary Examination, the Board shall put all the passed students in a rank order and will award grades as follows
A 1 Top 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
A 2 Next 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
B 1 Next 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
B 2 Next 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
C 1 Next 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
C 2 Next 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
D 1 Next 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
D 2 Next 1 by 8th of the passed candidates
E Failed candidates
a Minor variation in proportion of candidates to adjust ties will be made.
b In case of a tie, all the students getting the same score, will get the same grade. If the number of students at a score point need to be divided into two segments, the smaller segment will go with the larger.
c Method of grading will be used in subjects where the number of candidates who have passed is more than 500.
d In respect of subjects where total number of candidates passing in a subject is less than 500, the grading would be adopted on the pattern of grading and distribution in other similar subjects.
4. Always be punctual and regular
Take all the classes of your CBSE class XII in your school and coaching class if so. prepare for every class before going to attend the class this will increase the learning process .
5. Always make Notes
Some other sample papers for entrance exam are
Click this link for other sample paper
Click this link for CCE pattern
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited,
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.