How to Prepare for CPT Exam
Successful students have good study habits. They apply these habits to all of their classes and assignments:
- Try not to do too much studying at one time
- Plan specific times for studying
- Try to study at the same time each day
- Set specific goals for study times
- Start studying when planned
- Work on the assignment you find most difficult first
- Review your notes before beginning an assignment
- Tell friends not to call during study times
- Review over the weekend
- Study in a quiet place that is free from distractions and interruptions. Try to create a space designated solely for studying.
- Make a study schedule that shows what tasks you need to accomplish and when you plan to accomplish each task. This will provide you with the structure you need for effective studying.
- Try to study at that time of the day you work best. Some people work well early in the morning, others late at night. You know what works best for you.
- Make sure, you are not tired and/or hungry when you study. Otherwise, you won't have the energy you need to concentrate. Also, maintain your physical fitness.
- Don't try to do two tasks at the same time. You won't be able to concentrate on either. Concentration means focusing on one thing to the exclusion of all else.
- Break large tasks into series of smaller tasks that you can complete one at a time. If you try to complete a large task all at once, you may feel overwhelmed and will not be able to maintain your concentration.
All About CA CPT