Eligibility for BUEEE
1. A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60 % of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology ( PCM / PCB ). * A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50 % average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology ( PCM / PCB ) for Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
2. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics ( PCMB ) candidates are eligible for all the Programs.
3. Physics, Chemistry & Biology ( PCB ) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech, Bioinformatics, Bio – Medical Engineering & Industrial Biotechnology, Bio – Engineering programs.
4. Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination in March / April, 2012 are also eligible to apply.
5. For Lateral Entry : A pass in Diploma / B.Sc ( Science Group Only ).
As per AICTE / UGC norms.
Admission to the B.Tech Programmes will be on the basis of qualifying examination and entrance exam marks.
For B.Arch Admission will be on the basis of NATA scores.
Admission to the M.Tech / MBA / MCA Programmes will be on the basis of entrance exam marks. Candidates with GATE score are exempted from entrance examination.
Lateral Entry: A pass in Diploma / B.Sc. (only Science Groups)
Candidates who have passed HSC examination (Academic Stream of 10 +2 curriculum) of any State/CBSE/ISC or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed are eligible to apply for admission to the course concerned.
Eligbility for BDS Degree Course
Graduate candidates should have qualified for the B.Sc Degree of an Indian University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and accepted as equivalent by the Standing Academic Board and Governing Council of this University subject to such conditions as may be prescribed there for with one of the following subjects as major subjects viz., Physics, Chemistry, Botany / Zoology and one other prescribed Science subject of study at least up to the ancillary level; provided that such candidates shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination (Higher Secondary Examination of an equivalent examination) with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany and Zoology.
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.