Nataji Subas Institute of Technology
Established in 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology, (renamed as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology in 1997) with an objective of meeting growing demand for manpower in the emerging areas of Engineering and Technology.
• An Autonomous Institution fully funded by the Government of N.C.T of Delhi.
• Affiliated to the University of Delhi for UG, PG and Ph.D. Programs.
• Beautifully landscaped fully residential campus in sprawling 145 acres of land complete with all facilities including
Faculty & Staff residences, Hostels, Cooperative Mess, Sports Complex, Banks, Post Office, Kiosks and other
• Over 650 Research Papers published in International Journals and several hundreds in national/international conferences by its Faculty members.
• Faculty members acting as Editors/Associate Editors/Reviewers for 92 International journals.
• Placement record of the institute is one of the best among the Engineering Colleges in the country; students find place in leading Industries and Universities within the country and abroad.
• Students have been consistently winning awards in various National and International Competitions.
• UG students accepted as summer interns in leading Universities abroad.
• Several NSIT students have scored 100 percentile in CAT/GRE.
• Not only Ph.D. scholars and M.Tech. students but even B.E. students succeed in getting their research papers published in reputed International Journals every year.
• Laboratories and academic environment are highly conducive for achieving excellence in education and research.
• Institute’s efforts recognized by ISTE in 2002 with Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan National Award to NSIT for being an
Engineering College having Best Overall Performance in the field of Technical Education in the Country.
• NSIT was declared ‘capital’s pride’ by Govt. of NCT of Delhi through a half page advertisement in all national
newspapers in 2003.
• Ranked 10th – All India in Dataquest –IDC survey 2005 & 2008.
• Institute has consistently been featuring prominently in various national level surveys conducted by reputed
professional/trade magazines, such as Dataquest, India Today etc.
• Emphasis on innovative R&D and continuing Education Programs, Consultancy, Product Development and
• MOUs with over a dozen International Universities/Institutes/Organizations.
• Chain of advanced centres in all departments; fully functional Centre for Electronics Design and Technology actively
involved in development of innovative projects.
• Establishment of ‘Science & Technology Park’ proposed in the campus.
Teachers Upload your Resume
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited.
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.