JEE Application Form
JEE 2013 Notification:
- JEE Application Form: The forms will be filled up ‘Online’ only. The forms will be available on JEE-Main website www.jeemain-edu.in. The form will be available from 8th Nov 2012. The last date to fill the application form is December 15th.. To help candidates fill up the application forms online , the CBSE will release list of facilitation centres at the time of release of the form. The candidates can avail services of these centres free of cost.
Please Note: JEE Mains and JEE Advance forms will have to be to filled up separately.
Cost of JEE Main Form for general and OBC candidates: Rs.800
Cost of JEE Main Form for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.800
- The offline examination for JEE (Main) will be held on 7th April, 2013.
- Online Exam – Between 8th April to 30th April 2013.
- The examination (Paper II of earlier AIEEE) for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be held on 7th April, 2013 in offline mode only.
- JEE ADVANCE: Offline Exam – 2nd Jun 2013. There will not be any online exam for JEE-Advanced.
JEE 2013 Application Form:
Candidates will submit common application form for a) taking the JEE and b) for admission to the participating CFTIs and other institutions. Application will result in allotment of a reference JEE number. After obtaining this number, a candidate has to apply for counseling/admission in specific participating CFTIs/ other participating technical institutions quoting this number. This will enable the linkage between applications.