JEE 2013 Colleges:
It would be open to the States and other participating institutions to use the results of JEE and to adopt the same pattern of admission, with appropriate weightage for State Board results, normalized on the basis of percentile formula, which would not be less than 40% (and could go even up to 100%) and the JEE scores for the Main Test. (The Advance Test score could also be added if the Institute so wishes like the CFTIs ) . The medium of question paper will also be as per the participating State’s request, in addition to Hindi & English.
- 15 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and IT-BHU, Varanasi & ISMU, Dhanbad.
- 30 National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- 5 Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs)
- 6 Indian Institutes of Science Education & Research (IISERs)
- 1 Indian Institute of Science (IISc) – (only BS Course / Programme).
- Several other Govt. / centrally-funded institutions.
- Some private Colleges / universities at National level.
- In case any State opts to admit students in the engineering Colleges affiliated to state Universities and requires separate merit list to be provided based on relative weightages adopted by the states, the merit list shall be prepared with such relative weightages as may be indicated by States. As of now Gujarat state has opted for the same.