JEE Eligibility Criteria
JEE 2013 Eligibility:
The minimum academic qualification for appearing in JEE 2013 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2013 may also appear in JEE 2013 provisionally.
LIST OF QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS:
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
JEE Eligibility Details:
- Less than 50% : Meghalaya & Nagaland.
- 50% - 60% : Assam, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Orissa, Tripura, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
- 60% - 70% : Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Manipur, Madhya Pradesh, National Open School.
- 70% - 80% : CBSE, Kerala, Punjab, Tamil Nadu.
- Above 80% : Andhra Pradesh.