1.Light a candle beside you when you are reading in the evening. It is most relaxing and
creates a wonderful, soothing atmosphere. Make your home an oasis from the frenzied
world outside. Fill it with great music, great books and great friends.
2 To enhance your concentration and powers of focus, count your steps when you walk.
This is a particularly strong technique.
3.Learn to be still. The average person doesn't spend even 30 minutes a month in total
silence and tranquility. Develop the skill of sitting quietly, enjoying the powerful silence
for at least ten minutes a day
4.Do not let your mind float like a piece of paper in the wind. Work hard to keep it focused at all times. Your mind must eventually become as still as a candle flame in a corner where
there is no draft.
5. Your will is like a muscle. You must first exercise it and then push before it gets
stronger. This necessarily involves short term pain but be assured that the
improvements will come and will touch your character in a most positive way.
6. You can also build your will-power by restraint in your conduct with others. Speak less (use the 60/40 Rule = listen 60% of the time and speak a mere 40%, if that). This will not only make you more popular but you will learn much wisdom
7. When a negative thought comes to your mind, immediately replace it with one
that is positive. Positive always dominates over the negative and your mind has to
be conditioned to think only the best thoughts.
8. Make an effort to be humorous throughout the day. Not only is it beneficial from a
physical viewpoint but it diffuses tension in difficult circumstances and creates an
excellent atmosphere wherever you are.
8. Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This
surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish.
Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day.
9. Associate only with positive, focused people who you can learn from and who will not
drain your valuable energy with complaining and uninspiring attitudes. By developing
relationships with those committed to constant improvement and the pursuit of the best
that life has to offer, you will have plenty of company on your path to the top of whatever
mountain you seek to climb.
10. Stephen Hawking, one of the great modern physicists of the world, is reported to have
said that we are on a minor planet of a very average star located within the outer limits of
one of a hundred thousand million galaxies. Are your problems really significant in light
of this? You walk this Earth for but a short time. Why not become devoted to having only
a wonderful experience. Why not dedicate yourself to leaving a powerful legacy to the
world? Sit down now and write out a list of all that you have in your life.
Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of entrancei.com prohibited, change to Reproduction of articles, photo, viedos or any other content in whole in part in any form or medium without express written permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS prohibited,
WARNING:Copying information from This website without permission of EDUWEB SOLUTION AND SYSTEMS is Illegal.