How NEET sample papers help you to score more in NEET examination?
Preparation for any examination would not completed without practicing several practice paper or NEET sample paper for particular exam. NEET (National Examination cum Eligibility Test) exam is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) is one of the highly competitive examination on the basis of which students are selected for MBBS and BDS UG courses, around 15 lack students enrolled for NEET 2020 exam so it is clear now competition is tough and requires rigorous study to qualify the exam and to get government medical college seat.
NEET SAMPLE PAPERS DOWNLOAD THE PDF
Sample papers-1 Biology for NEET . Answer Key for Sample paper-1 Biology
Sample papers-1 Physics & chemistry for NEET . Answer Key for Sample paper-1 Physics & chemistry
Sample papers-2 Biology for NEET . Answer Key for Sample paper-2 Biology
Sample papers-2 Physics & chemistry for NEET Answer Key for Sample paper-2 Physics & chemistry
Sample papers-3 Biology for NEET . Answer Key for Sample paper-3 Biology
Sample papers-3 Physics & chemistry for NEET . Answer Key for Sample paper-3 Physics & chemistry
Sample papers-4 Biology for NEET . Answer Key for Sample paper-4 Biology
Sample papers-4 Physics & chemistry for NEET . Answer Key for Sample paper-4 Physics & chemistry
Right preparation is very much essential for securing a good rank in this National level exam, which can be achieved by adopting a right strategy once you feel that you have completed whole syllabus for NEET i.e completely revise class XI and XII syllabus.
Now its right time to go for MOCK test or Sample papers which gives you a simulation of real exam paper.
Attempting sample paper for NEET can improve your rank and boost your preparation in following manner
1. When you attempt sample paper, some questions would be solves very easily and some will take time, it might be possible that you can’t solve some question,
So attempting sample papers gives you insight knowledge of your weak topics, which should be revise and go through in depth knowledge of that topic.
2. When you attempting a sample paper, you are exactly going attempt same number of questions in same time frame, which are going to asked in NEET 2020 Paper, so you are preparing your mind to set for that time frame and making your mind habitual for 180 number of questions to attempt in 3 hours.
Its is very much essential for NEET 2020 aspirants to attempt large number of sample paper before the exams, at least one sample paper should be attempted on regular basis.
3. When you attempt a sample paper on daily basis, your phobia for exam would be minimised
We know every student have a fear of exam, this is natural phenomenon and this fear reduces the performance of a student in final exam, even the questions which student know very well, that could be attempt wrongly in the examination hall that is all due to exam phobia/ fear.
This phobia could be minimise by attempting number of sample papers or by attempting a good Test Series for NEET 2020.
4. Time management is very important in NEET examination because you have attempt 45 questions in each subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology i.e 180 questions in 180 minutes.
As students feel that they can complete botany and zoology i.e biology part in time frame but main problems arises with calculative part of chemistry and physics, so here the role of time management comes, by doing several sample paper a student comes to know how much time should be devoted for each subject so that all 180 questions could be solve in time frame.
5. When a student attempt lots of sample paper for NEET exams, he or she would be able to understand what is asked by examiner in the question, what should be right answer among four options given, which portion of the chapter is more important for exam point of view.
And in last when we can say a student should attempt maximum number of sample papers as they play a vital role in preparation of NEET examination.
Class 11 biology notes and additional resource content for NEET & AIIMS